Photo

Eviction letter to family member?: To those who commented.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 G-baby158

G-baby158

Regular Forum User

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:22

Right first that commented.

WTF?!!

Another fine example of society hell bent on riding life for free.

No it's not 'riding life for free' We have a 6months old baby and the house is to small for all of us and we cannot afford to pay for private rent but can for council. Why does everything think that whoever lives in a council place lives off benefits? Were not all the same! I work for a living!

Second who commented.

Ermm.... I'm under the impression thats fraud?

How on earth is it fraud? Do you even know what fraud is? I clearly think not!

And to anyone who has red the original thread or is reading this i asked for advice on what to write in a letter, NOTHING about living off the 'tax payers' or trying to 'fraud'. As i said i WORK for a living.

#2 steve_p

steve_p

Semi employed bum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:26

Chill Winston....
A little more detail in your initial post would have reduced the number of negative replies....

Slowest install ever.......

... I feel like the king of the world up there  :D ... certainly makes up for my teeny tiny todger lol 

#3 DEVICES

DEVICES

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,037 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:34

You shouldnt have had a kid if you didnt have the resources to provide somewhere for it to grow up.

Fat Jacks Tash Wax - Moustache Wax for Winners!

www.fatjackstashwax.com

#4 markwalker84

markwalker84

(.Y.)

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,451 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:38

You shouldnt have had a kid if you didnt have the resources to provide somewhere for it to grow up.

This.

And get ready for some angry Mods... They wont like you opening up another thread just to bitch about what was said in a closed thread.

Current build log

http://www.talkaudio...years-exciting/

Started as a £200 budget build in a 206

Pretty sure I've spent half of that just on a boot build now  :win:

#5 dravidham

dravidham

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:41

Right first that commented.

No it's not 'riding life for free' We have a 6months old baby and the house is to small for all of us and we cannot afford to pay for private rent but can for council. Why does everything think that whoever lives in a council place lives off benefits? Were not all the same! I work for a living!

Second who commented.

How on earth is it fraud? Do you even know what fraud is? I clearly think not!

And to anyone who has red the original thread or is reading this i asked for advice on what to write in a letter, NOTHING about living off the 'tax payers' or trying to 'fraud'. As i said i WORK for a living.

Were you previously signed up on here with a username of Usmangoshti by any chance?

Buy some rubbers next time chap or use another hole.;)

:lol:

#6 jexdirectedtech

jexdirectedtech

Im all out of wit today.

• 10,915 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:41

Good luck with keeping this thread open

Take the mick in the classifieds and thou shall have sharp objects thrown at your reproductive organs :)

#7 G-baby158

G-baby158

Regular Forum User

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:48

Were you previously signed up on here with a username of Usmangoshti by any chance?

No i didn't? Who is that?

I don't think it's up to you whether i have a child or not. Why do you think were trying to get a house? For somewhere for our future. Were fine at the moment as he is still in our room but once he needs his own room there won't be enough space that's why were trying to get one now so when that time comes he's got somewhere.

#8 dravidham

dravidham

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:55

No i didn't? Who is that?

Me bad.

You have a very simular posting style to him, that's all. It's all good.:D

Sorry for going off topic....I'll very much look forward to the forthoming additional replies from other members on this thread. Very much indeed.:)

#9 KUBE

KUBE

L3SE

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,854 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:55

Every time you have another child will you will receive a house with an extra room? Is there a limit to the size of property you can end up receiving?

#10 G-baby158

G-baby158

Regular Forum User

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:58

Every time you have another child will you will receive a house with an extra room? Is there a limit to the size of property you can end up receiving?

I don't know and what's that got to do with the topic?

#11 dravidham

dravidham

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 13:59

It seems not, looking at past examples. A major reason why this country is so badly messed up and also a prime explanation for why I pay a huge sum of tax each month. We seem to have an overload of freeloaders that beg from the state rather then work hard for the important and essential things in life.

Why somebody can plan a family but can't support it without expecting handouts is beyond me.

This is a real sore subject with me - can you tell?:lol:

Edited by dravidham, 28 Aug 2010 - 14:02.

#12 joe_g

joe_g

Witness the grip-ness!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,967 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 14:01

Well working on the fact that an eviction letter is a legal document. And you want to make one up. Then yes its fraud.

Tell you what, why dont you ask the housing association if they dont mind you submitting a forged eviction notice. If they say its ok, then go for it!

Joe G - Taking over the world

- 2014 VW Passat

- Toyota Supra turbo

- 7 inches

- Big hands

#13 G-baby158

G-baby158

Regular Forum User

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 14:05

It seems not, looking at past examples. A major reason why this country is so badly messed and and also a prime explanation for why I pay a huge sum of tax each month. This is a real sore subject with me - can you tell?:lol:

The reason why most people have huge tax sums each month is because this country opens it's gates to every fu*ker that wants to come in. Then get a house as soon as they step foot in here, everything paid for them and even make there own rules up of what they can do! For example when the football was on people were getting a fended by the shirts ect.. IT'S NOT EVEN THERE COUNTRY! Also on the news the other day was about there was more people that came into the UK in the last year than went out.

This sort of thing irritates me a lot.

#14 Dskize

Dskize

Regular Forum User

• PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 14:07

I agree ,we should keep all the council houses for our own scroungers...

#15 G-baby158

G-baby158

Regular Forum User

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 14:07

Well working on the fact that an eviction letter is a legal document. And you want to make one up. Then yes its fraud.

Tell you what, why dont you ask the housing association if they dont mind you submitting a forged eviction notice. If they say its ok, then go for it!

Yes an eviction letter is a legal document but that's only valid for tenants. (i.e homeowners renting out) This is not that.

#16 dravidham

dravidham

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 14:12

I've got big money on this thread going completely mental by the close of today.

Shall look forward to having a read of it when I get back from the pub later - if the thread doesn't get closed down first.

Man, some people have a terrible attitude to life.:rolleyes:

Yes, I'm aiming that comment above at you G-baby158.:)

#17 markwalker84

markwalker84

(.Y.)

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,451 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 14:13

The reason why most people have huge tax sums each month is because this country opens it's gates to every fu*ker that wants to come in. Then get a house as soon as they step foot in here, everything paid for them and even make there own rules up of what they can do! For example when the football was on people were getting a fended by the shirts ect.. IT'S NOT EVEN THEIR COUNTRY! Also on the news the other day was about there was more people that came into the UK in the last year than went out.

This sort of thing irritates me a lot.

This sort of thing irritates me a lot...

Current build log

http://www.talkaudio...years-exciting/

Started as a £200 budget build in a 206

Pretty sure I've spent half of that just on a boot build now  :win:

#18 DEVICES

DEVICES

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,037 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 14:16

I saved up and purchased a house.

No idea why I did that when I can just go and blag a cheap council house.

Fat Jacks Tash Wax - Moustache Wax for Winners!

www.fatjackstashwax.com

#19 Danny V

Danny V

NSX lover!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 14:24

Quality. This countries problem is we always look for the easy people to blame.
I think its a shame that the sun & the daily sport dont have a column explaining the facts about the issues mentioned. That would open people eyes alot and people might get off there arse and work.
Stevey Weavey!

#20 joe_g

joe_g

Witness the grip-ness!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,967 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2010 - 14:25

Yes an eviction letter is a legal document but that's only valid for tenants. (i.e homeowners renting out) This is not that.

Your still fabricating something that could potentially be used in a court of law. Therefore, illegal.

And yeah, some immigrants do take the pee with our system. Clearly some natives are trying to do so as well.

My mates dad came over here (Bangladeshi) With qualifications, got a job. And bought a house. Cant see much wrong in that :whatever:

Oh, and for what its worth, i'm British, white skinned, born here, 22 years old. Live with my parents, yes its a tad cramped, and I may be looking for my own place soon, and i'll be doing that privately, possibly even selling one of my cars to raise money for a deposit etc.

Edited by joe_g, 28 Aug 2010 - 14:27.

Joe G - Taking over the world

- 2014 VW Passat

- Toyota Supra turbo

- 7 inches

- Big hands